Wonder #2865: Who Was the First Computer Programmer?
Question 1 of 3
This Wonder is mainly about . . .
- The invention of the calculator
- The life and legacy of Ada Lovelace
- Charles Babbage’s theoretical inventions
- Rare mathematical algorithms
Question 2 of 3
What would the Analytical Engine do?
- carry out mathematical operations at a fast pace
- analyze chemical compounds
- design engineering schematics
- translate scientific papers
Question 3 of 3
Who was Ada Lovelace’s father?
- Byron Lovelace
- Charles Babbage
- Luigi Menabrea
- Lord Byron
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/index.php/wonder/Who-Was-the-First-Computer-Programmer.