March is Women's History Month, and Wonderopolis is proud to celebrate with a collection of Wonders of the Day® about women who have made a lasting impact in our world. Visit these Wonders and think about the women that are important in YOUR life.
- #1950: Who Was Cleopatra?
- #274: Who Made the American Flag?
- #1868: Who Was Marie Curie?
- #59: Who Was the Most Famous Female Aviator?
- #401: What Is Suffrage?
- #1263: Who is the Fastest Female Runner in the World?
- #241: What Does it Mean to Stand for Something?
- #173: Who Was Clara Barton?
- #2018: Who Was Pocahontas?
- #835: Who Was Rosie the Riveter?
- #2310: Who Was Mrs. Sherlock Holmes?
Visit the Women's History Month website to learn more about the vital role women have played in American history!