WONDER #1054: How Does Your School Use Technology?
Question 1 of 3
What did students use before paper and pencils were commonly used in schools?
- slate and chalk
- cardboard and markers
- construction paper and crayons
- tablet computers
Question 2 of 3
What made math class easier for students, according to this Wonder?
- handheld calculator
Question 3 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- why all students should have access to computers.
- how technology can distract people from learning.
- how the Internet changed the world.
- how classroom technology has changed over time.
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/how-does-your-school-use-technology.