WONDER #1070: Do You See What I See?
Question 1 of 3
Which of the following statements is true about color?
- Everyone sees the same colors when they look at the same things.
- Color is a predetermined set of patterns we all see.
- Colors are differentiated by how our brains react to different wavelengths of light.
- When we look at a cardinal, we all see the same shade of red.
Question 2 of 3
Which of the following is a factor that may affect a person\'s perception of color?
- physical parts of the body
- all of the above
Question 3 of 3
A person with a fourth photoreceptor that helps them see the full range of colors is known as what?
- super human
- a tetrachromat
- a diplomat
- none of the above
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/do-you-see-what-i-see.