WONDER #1105: What Is Gelato?
Question 1 of 3
Which one of the following statements is NOT true?
- Gelato contains less fat than ice cream.
- Ice cream is served colder than gelato.
- Ice cream contains less fat than gelato.
- Gelato contains less air than ice cream.
Question 2 of 3
A surprising, but key ingredient of ice cream is what?
Question 3 of 3
When freshly-served, would gelato or ice cream be frozen more solidly?
- ice cream
- Both ice cream and gelato would be frozen equally solidly.
- Gelato isn’t served cold.
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/what-is-gelato.