WONDER #1163: Are Babies Born To Love Music?
Question 1 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- the most popular types of music among kids.
- why it's important to listen to music every day.
- how to get started playing a new instrument.
- why babies like music and the positive effect it can have on them.
Question 2 of 3
Listening to music early in life may improve learning in all of the following areas EXCEPT...
- spatial intelligence.
Question 3 of 3
According to one study and this Wonder, which effect did music have on babies in intensive care units?
- They gained weight faster and could go home sooner.
- They cried less.
- They had an easier time learning a new instrument later in life.
- They used fewer diapers.
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/Are-Babies-Born-To-Love-Music.