WONDER #2177: Do Veterinarians Make House Calls?
Question 1 of 3
Which of the following is NOT a good reason for having a veterinarian make a house call?
- The pet owner is disabled.
- The pet has mobility issues.
- The pet needs to be observed in the home environment.
- The pet is lazy.
Question 2 of 3
Which of the following is NOT something wildlife veterinarians treat on a regular basis?
Question 3 of 3
Which of the following is NOT a downside of veterinarian house calls?
- less thorough exams
- higher costs
- fewer diagnostic and treatment options
- convenience to the pet owner
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/Do-Veterinarians-Make-House-Calls.