WONDER #2301: What is the Fibonacci Sequence?
Question 1 of 3
How do you find the next number in the Fibonacci Sequence?
- Just add five to the previous number
- Multiple the two previous numbers
- Subtract two from the previous number
- Add the two previous numbers
Question 2 of 3
Where did modern mathematicians first learn about the Fibonacci Sequence?
- Leonardo Fibonacci’s book, "Liber Abaci"
- They noticed the pattern in nature
- Ancient Indian mathematicians
- The traced it back from the Golden Spiral
Question 3 of 3
Where has the Golden Spiral been observed in nature?
- The shape of seashells
- The pattern of seeds on a sunflower
- The shape of galaxies
- All of the above
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/What-is-the-Fibonacci-Sequence.