WONDER 2306: How Does WiFi Work?
Question 1 of 3
What is the measurement of how quickly radio waves travel?
Question 2 of 3
What is the difference between Megahertz and Gigahertz?
- Megahertz is one million Hertz, and Gigahertz is one billion Hertz.
- There is no difference; they’re both measurements of frequency.
- Megahertz is used for WiFi and Gigahertz is used for microwaves.
- Megahertz measures radio waves and Gigahertz measures other types of waves.
Question 3 of 3
What device does your computer communicate with to make a request?
- WiFi Receiver
- Ethernet Cable
- Internet Traffic Controller
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/how-does-wifi-work.