WONDER #2324: When Did the American "Old West" End?
Question 1 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- what it was like to travel in a covered wagon.
- what life was like in the Old West.
- how to become a settler.
- the government forcing Native American tribes off their land.
Question 2 of 3
What caused the American bison population to decrease?
- Settlers hunted them.
- They died of a mysterious disease.
- People forced them out of the land they grazed.
- Both a and c
Question 3 of 3
Today, ______% of Americans live west of the Mississippi River.
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/when-did-the-american-old-west-end.