WONDER #2325: What is a Conspiracy Theory?
Question 1 of 3
Which of these should NOT be used as evidence?
- Scientific Cases
- Research Data
- Expert Testimony
- Strong Opinions
Question 2 of 3
What is the main idea of this Wonder?
- The United States government is hiding aliens.
- It’s okay to learn about conspiracy theories, but always use the Reality Test to decide what to belive.
- You should read conspiracy theories and decide whether to believe them based on the emotions you feel.
- Conspiracy theories are never true.
Question 3 of 3
What two questions make up the Reality Test?
- Do I want to believe this theory?
- What is the evidence?
- Could there be another explanation?
- B and C
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/What-Is-a-Conspiracy-Theory.