WONDER #2336: What is a Nudibranch?
Question 1 of 3
What is the difference between nudibranchs and snails?
- Snails only eat fruit, and nudibranchs eat meat.
- Nudibranchs are always pink, and snails have many colors.
- Nudibranchs live on land, but snails live in the ocean.
- Snails have shells and nudibranchs do not.
Question 2 of 3
What influences a nudibranch’s color, according to this Wonder?
- Their predators
- Their age
- The food they eat
- Their parents’ colors
Question 3 of 3
Which evidence shows that nudibranchs vary in shape?
- “When they eat something poisonous, they can store the poison and use it for protection later.”
- “While most nudibranchs are oblong, they can be either flat or thick.”
- “To find food, they have two sensitive tentacles on top of their heads.”
- “Nudibranchs get their coloring from the food they eat.”
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/nudibranch.