WONDER #2360: How Do You Use the Metric System?
Question 1 of 3
Which of the following is NOT a unit of measurement in the Metric System?
Question 2 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- why the Metric System is more commonly used.
- how many ounces are in a pound.
- how the Metric System works.
- which countries use the Imperial System.
Question 3 of 3
Which is the BEST evidence that the Metric System is more commonly used than the Imperial System?
- “The thing that makes the metric system a little easier to understand is its system of prefixes.”
- “Every place has its own culture and history. People do many things differently based on where they live.”
- “In the Imperial System, converting between units of measurement can be difficult.”
- “Have you ever heard of the Metric System? It’s used in most of the world. In fact, only three countries still use the Imperial System”
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/How-Do-You-Use-the-Metric-System.