WONDER #2363: Who Was Helen Keller?
Question 1 of 3
What was the main idea of this Wonder?
- Either scarlet fever or meningitis cause Helen Keller’s deaf-blindness.
- Never underestimate people with disabilities.
- Helen Keller was a blind-deaf woman who accomplished many great things during her lifetime.
- Anne Sullivan helped Helen Keller learn to communicate with other people.
Question 2 of 3
What was Helen Keller’s teacher’s name?
- Mark Twain
- Anne Sullivan
- Alexander Graham Bell
- Stevie Wonder
Question 3 of 3
Which of the following is the BEST evidence that Helen Keller paved the way for the accomplishments of future deaf-blind people?
- “She was the first deaf-blind person to graduate from college”
- “Keller’s parents found a teacher named Anne Sullivan to help young Helen.”
- “The illness left her blind and deaf.”
- “Helen Keller worked very hard to learn.”
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/Who-Was-Helen-Keller.