WONDER #2371: Who Was Gandhi?
Question 1 of 3
As it is used in the context of this Wonder, what does the phrase “rocking the boat” mean?
- Following a rule even when you think it’s unfair
- Saying or doing something to disrupt a situation
- Supporting laws that are not fair to everyone
- Having poor balance when walking
Question 2 of 3
Mahatma Gandhi led protests in ________________.
- South Africa
- Both a and c
Question 3 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- the Salt Acts, which made it illegal for Indians to collect or sell salt.
- the actions of Britain that were unfair to the nations it ruled.
- Gandhi, who was a social activist dedicated to nonviolent protest.
- why everyone should practice nonviolent protest.
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/who-was-gandhi.