WONDER #2386: What Was the Industrial Revolution?
Question 1 of 3
What was the main idea of this Wonder?
- The Industrial Revolution was a time when machine production and factory work grew quickly.
- The Industrial Revolution had an overall positive impact on the world.
- Without the Industrial Revolution, we wouldn't have cars.
- The Industrial Revolution started in the late 18th Century.
Question 2 of 3
Which of the following was NOT an impact of the Industrial Revolution?
- More affordable goods
- Equal pay for all workers
- Overcrowded cities
- Harm to the environment
Question 3 of 3
The Industrial Revolution started in _____________________.
- The United States
- Great Britain
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/What-was-the-Industrial-Revolution.