WONDER #2403: Have You Ever Eaten a Finger Lime?
Question 1 of 3
Finger limes grow naturally in ____________.
- South America
Question 2 of 3
Which is the BEST evidence that finger limes contain several vitamins and nutrients?
- “While they can survive in a variety of climates, they prefer sub-tropical areas.”
- “Besides their high vitamin C content, finger limes are also a good source of vitamin E, folate, and potassium.”
- “People grow finger lime trees successfully in many areas.”
- “Many people get calcium from milk. Iron can be found in most types of beans. You might get your vitamin C from oranges!”
Question 3 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- finger limes, which grow naturally in Australia and are gaining popularity in many other places.
- what foods finger limes go well with.
- the many types of fruit that grow in Australia and California.
- why people call finger limes by so many names, like caviar limes and gulalang.
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/have-you-ever-eaten-a-finger-lime.