WONDER #2408: Why are Field Trips Called Field Trips?
Question 1 of 3
Which of these is NOT a benefit of field trips?
- Higher interest in a new topic
- More positive feelings toward learning
- Family members can come along and learn together
- Students get to go wherever they want
Question 2 of 3
When someone talks about field trips, the word “field” means...
- work done outside of an office or classroom.
- an open prairie.
- an area of interest.
- a place to play sports.
Question 3 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- where in the US you can take the best field trips.
- why schools often choose not to take field trips.
- why field trips are called field trips and how they can benefit learning.
- how to persuade a family member to go on your next field trip.
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/why-are-field-trips-called-field-trips.