WONDER #2423: What are Bird Song Mnemonics?
Question 1 of 3
What are bird song mnemonics?
- A secret list of ways to identify birds.
- A set of phrases that bird watchers memorize to help them identify birds based on their songs.
- Words that speaking birds, like parrots, tend to repeat over and over until they remember them.
- A sentence you can remember to correctly solve a math problem.
Question 2 of 3
How are bird song mnemonics helpful to bird watchers?
- Bird song mnemonics give bird watchers something to talk about while waiting for birds to show up.
- It’s a way for them to remember which trees birds are most likely to live in.
- They make it easier for bird watchers to blend in with the birds.
- Using mnemonics, bird watchers can identify a bird without seeing it.
Question 3 of 3
Mnemonics is a system that helps with _______________.
- only math
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/What-Are-Bird-Song-Mnemonics.