WONDER #2441: How Did D.B. Cooper Escape?
Question 1 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- how many unsolved cases there are at the FBI.
- the life and accomplishments of D. B. Cooper.
- the best way to skydive from 10,000 feet.
- D. B. Cooper, who disappeared after jumping from a plane with $200,000.
Question 2 of 3
Which is the BEST evidence that D. B. Cooper didn’t survive his jump?
- “In 2016, the FBI announced that it would no longer be actively investigating the case.”
- “Winds blow at 200 miles per hour at 10,000 feet up, and the parachute he jumped with wasn’t steerable. He jumped into a wooded area at night and wasn’t dressed for the task.”
- “Many suspects have been identified over the years”
- “After jumping, D. B. Cooper disappeared.”
Question 3 of 3
D. B. Cooper demanded $200,000 in ___________.
- one-dollar bills
- one hundred-dollar bills
- twenty-dollar bills
- fifty-dollar bills
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/how-did-db-cooper-escape.