WONDER #2442: Would You Want to Live in a Tiny House?
Question 1 of 3
The tiny house movement is connected to __________________, which is a lifestyle that means living with less.
Question 2 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- how to build your own tiny house.
- what it’s like to live in a tiny house and how it encourages minimalism.
- how the compost toilets in most tiny houses work.
- why everyone should give up their large homes and live in tiny houses instead.
Question 3 of 3
Which of these is NOT a benefit of living in a tiny house, according to this Wonder?
- Many tiny houses can be moved.
- Tiny houses are better for the environment because they use less electricity and water.
- Tiny houses are much more affordable than larger houses.
- It’s hard to find privacy in a tiny house.
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/would-you-want-to-live-in-a-tiny-house.