WONDER #2456: How Does a Forge Work?
Question 1 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- how the Industrial Revolution changed the world.
- the steps to take to become a blacksmith.
- what a forge is and how blacksmiths use them.
- why objects made of metal are stronger than objects made of plastic.
Question 2 of 3
Which of the following is NOT an energy source for a forge, according to this Wonder?
- Wind power
- Solar power
Question 3 of 3
What caused blacksmithing to become a less common career?
- People stopped needing metal objects
- The world ran out of fuel for forges
- Blacksmith injuries became too common
- The automation of forging after the Industrial Revolution
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/How-Does-a-Forge-Work.