WONDER #2465: What is Acupuncture?
Question 1 of 3
What was the main idea of this Wonder?
- Acupuncture may help treat headaches and back pain.
- Practices like acupuncture and Tai Chi are based on the movement of Qi.
- Some people use acupuncture to treat the common cold.
- Acupuncture is the practice in Traditional Chinese Medicine of using needles on pressure points to treat health issues.
Question 2 of 3
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, what is Qi?
- The pressure points targeted by acupuncture
- The life force or energy that flows through the body
- The practice of using acupuncture during surgery
- Qi means the same thing as acupuncture
Question 3 of 3
Which of these is NOT practiced in Traditional Chinese Medicine, according to this Wonder?
- Tai Chi
- Herbal medicine
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/What-Is-Acupuncture.