WONDER #2482: What Happened to Zealandia?
Question 1 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- Zealandia, which many geologists think is the Earth’s eighth continent.
- how Pangaea broke apart to become the seven continents of the world.
- the fossils that were found in Zealandia.
- what a continent is.
Question 2 of 3
Which of these is a reason geologists believe Zealandia is a continent?
- Its closeness to Antarctica
- Its elevation above the ocean floor
- Its geology and crustal structure
- Both b and c
Question 3 of 3
About _______ percent of Zealandia is underwater.
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/What-Happened-to-Zealandia.