WONDER #2497: What is the Curse of Oak Island?
Question 1 of 3
What was the main idea of this Wonder?
- Daniel McInnis was the first person to search for treasure on Oak Island.
- Many people like to look for buried treasure.
- The Onslow Company helped Daniel McInnis look for treasure on Oak Island.
- Many people believe there is treasure buried on Oak Island, but bad luck has come to many people who’ve tried to find it.
Question 2 of 3
Which of the following is NOT a theory for what the Oak Island treasure is, according to this Wonder?
- Pirate treasure
- Gold put there by Zeus
- Marie Antoinette’s jewels
- Proof Francis Bacon wrote Shakespeare’s plays
Question 3 of 3
Every ten feet they dug, Daniel McInnis and his friends found a layer of __________________.
- oak logs
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/what-is-the-curse-of-oak-island.