WONDER #2525: Can You Catch HanaHaki Disease?
Question 1 of 3
What happens to a character who catches the fictional HanaHaki Disease?
- They melt into the ground.
- They start to throw up flower petals.
- They lose the ability to speak.
- They feel butterflies in their stomach.
Question 2 of 3
Which of these is NOT an example of a way to regulate emotion?
- Take a few deep breaths.
- Step away to do something you enjoy.
- Yell at another person until you feel better.
- Go for a long walk.
Question 3 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- the most popular Manga books worldwide.
- how to avoid catching HanaHaki Disease.
- why fictional illnesses are usually very similar to real-world diseases.
- what the fictional illness HanaHaki Disease is and how real people can regulate emotion.
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/can-you-catch-hanahaki-disease.