WONDER #2529: How Clean Can Our Bodies Get?
Question 1 of 3
What was the main idea of this Wonder?
- People should wash bath towels after every use.
- Showers remove all dirt from the human body, including all microorganisms that may be present.
- Microorganisms stay on the body after showering, and they can move to bath towels when people dry off.
- A shower is the best way to wake up.
Question 2 of 3
Which of the following is NOT an example of a microorganism?
Question 3 of 3
Which of the following BEST proves that microorganisms are too small to see?
- “Microorganisms can include bacteria, fungi, and some viruses.”
- “They [microorganisms] range from 100 nanometers to almost one millimeter in size.”
- “Antibacterial soaps can kill good bacteria your body needs.”
- “Plenty of these tiny creatures are still holding onto your body when you step out of the shower.”
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/how-clean-can-our-bodies-get.