WONDER #2583: What is Athlete's Foot?
Question 1 of 3
Athlete’s foot is also called...
- pedicure sickness
- runner’s bacteria
- toe virus
- tinea pedis
Question 2 of 3
Which of these is NOT a way to prevent athlete’s foot?
- Walk barefoot in locker rooms and public pools.
- Wash your feet with soap and water every day.
- Avoid sharing shoes or socks with others.
- Change your socks when they get sweaty.
Question 3 of 3
What was the main idea of this Wonder?
- Athlete’s foot is caused by sweaty feet.
- The symptoms of athlete’s foot may include itchy, peeling skin.
- Athlete’s foot is a common fungal infection that can usually be treated with help from a doctor.People should use an antifungal cream every day to avoid getting athlete’s foot.
- People should use an antifungal cream every day to avoid getting athlete’s foot.
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/What-is-Athlete's-Foot.