WONDER #2592: What is Eid?
Question 1 of 3
Which is NOT a common way to celebrate Eid al-Fitr?
- Gathering at the community mosque for group prayer
- Searching for candy that’s been hidden all over your home
- Holding a feast with friends and family
- Exchanging gifts with loved ones
Question 2 of 3
Eid al-Adha marks the end of the hajj, a yearly pilgrimage to...
Question 3 of 3
What was the main idea of this Wonder?
- Eid al-Adha translates to “the Feast of Sacrifice” in English.
- Ibrahim is a prophet in Islam, Judaism, and Christianity.
- The two Eid festivals, Eid al-Fitr and Eid al-Adha, are celebrated in similar ways but represent different Islamic holy events.
- Everyone should celebrate Eid each year because it is so much fun.
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/What-is-Eid.