WONDER #2600: What is an Enigma?
Question 1 of 3
Which of these is NOT an example of an enigma?
- A math problem with only one correct answer
- A mysterious person who few understand
- An advanced topic that most people find complicated
- An unsolved mystery
Question 2 of 3
Which event caused people to dance uncontrollably until they collapsed from exhaustion?
- The Treasure Hunt on Oak Island
- The Dancing Plague of 1518
- The Disappearance of MH 370
- The Renaissance
Question 3 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- the most popular theories to explain Amelia Earhardt’s disappearance.
- why there are so few mysteries in the modern world.
- the definition of “enigma” and examples of the different uses of the term.
- why people should use the word “enigma” as often as possible.
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/What-is-an-Enigma.