WONDER #2619: When Did Humans Start Banking?
Question 1 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- which modern banks are most trustworthy.
- the ancient Mesopotamians, who were the first people to use coins as currency.
- what history’s earliest banks were like and how to open a bank account today.
- why it’s important to open a savings account.
Question 2 of 3
Ancient people often stored valuable items in...
- private homes and local taverns
- temples and palaces
- barns and cellars
- none of the above
Question 3 of 3
Which of these was NOT often stored in the earliest banks, according to this Wonder?
- Precious metals
- Paper currency
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/When-Did-Humans-Start-Banking.