WONDER #2620: What Is a Whirlpool?
Question 1 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- how whirlpools form and some of the world’s largest ones.
- what causes the tides to rise and fall.
- why you should always be careful when swimming.
- the person who first discovered whirlpools.
Question 2 of 3
Very strong whirlpools are called ________________.
Question 3 of 3
Which of these is NOT a place you might commonly expect a whirlpool to form, according to this Wonder?
- Near a strait
- At the bottom of a waterfall
- In a large lake
- In a small pond
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/What-Is-a-Whirlpool.