WONDER #2747: How Are Puzzles Made?
Question 1 of 3
Jigsaw puzzles have been around since at least ___________.
Question 2 of 3
Which is NOT part of the process of making a puzzle, according to this Wonder?
- Choose the right picture for the puzzle.
- Cut the puzzle pieces using a die cutter.
- Separate the pieces and put them in a box.
- Wash the puzzle pieces with soap and water.
Question 3 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- how puzzles are made and their benefits for your brain.
- the steps to follow to put a large puzzle together
- which manufacturers make the best puzzles.
- types of entertainment that are fun for families.
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/How-Are-Puzzles-Made.