WONDER #2779: Is Telepathy Real?
Question 1 of 3
What was the main idea of this Wonder?
- Telepathy is not real and only exists in science fiction.
- No one has proven without a doubt that telepathy is real, but researchers have used technology to communicate with their minds.
- Anyone can use telepathy if they try hard enough and practice.
- After hours of talking, playing, or learning together, people know each other pretty well and can sometimes seem to read each others’ minds.
Question 2 of 3
Which test have many people used while trying to learn whether telepathy is real, according to this Wonder?
- The halo effect experiment
- The Pavlov’s dogs experiment
- The Rorschach test
- The ganzfeld experiment
Question 3 of 3
Ones and zeroes can be used to spell out words in ______________.
- binary language
- none of the above
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/Is-Telepathy-Real.