Wonder #2888: Who Was Alan Turing?
Question 1 of 3
This Wonder is mostly about…
- How the Allies won World War II.
- The life of Alan Turing.
- The British government.
- The Queen of England.
Question 2 of 3
Which statement about Alan Turing is a fact?
- Alan Turing was born in 1912.
- Alan Turing was the best mathematician of all time.
- Alan Turing was a great scientist.
- Alan Turing should not have decoded secret messages.
Question 3 of 3
Based on information from the Wonder, what does the Turing test tell us?
- If you are taller than your friend.
- If you can type fast.
- How much memory a computer has.
- If a computer is thinking.
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/Who-Was-Alan-Turing.