WONDER #305: Why Would You Hike at Night?
Question 1 of 3
We call animals that sleep during the day and become active at night _________________.
- night walkers
Question 2 of 3
Which is NOT a reason why an animal might be nocturnal?
- It’s easier to find food.
- They use the dark to avoid predators.
- They don’t need sleep.
- They’re trying to avoid the heat of the day.
Question 3 of 3
What causes you to see better on a starry night?
- The Sun is out.
- Light from the stars will help you see.
- This is a myth; people think stars help them see, but they don’t.
- More light reflects off of the Moon.
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/why-would-you-hike-at-night.