WONDER #361: What is Rosh Hashanah?
Question 1 of 3
What was the main idea of this Wonder?
- More people celebrate Rosh Hashanah than most other holidays.
- One Rosh Hashanah ritual is the blowing of the shafar.
- The pomegranate is an important symbol in the celebration of Rosh Hashanah.
- Rosh Hashanah is a holiday that celebrates the Jewish New Year.
Question 2 of 3
Many believe the pomegranate has _____ seeds.
Question 3 of 3
Which statement about Rosh Hashanah is NOT true?
- Many people make resolutions for Rosh Hashanah.
- Challah bread is traditionally eaten on Rosh Hashanah.
- Rosh Hashanah occurs on the first two days of Tishrei.
- It is required to give loved ones gifts on Rosh Hashanah.
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/What-Is-Rosh-Hashanah.