WONDER #491: Do Dogs Really Eat Homework?
Question 1 of 3
Which of these is probably NOT the reason your dog ate your homework?
Question 2 of 3
What can you do to keep your dog from eating your homework?
- Eat a sandwich while doing your homework.
- Stay focused on your homework, paying your dog little to no attention.
- Give your dog plenty of exercise and distractions to keep him from getting bored.
- Watch TV with your dog.
Question 3 of 3
What can you do to ensure that your dog is well-fed?
- Stick to food and treats recommended by your veterinarian.
- Give your dog lots of fatty treats.
- Share your meals with your dog.
- Ask the neighbors to feed your dog.
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/do-dogs-really-eat-homework.