WONDER #610: How Hot Is Lukewarm?
Question 1 of 3
The word "lukewarme" is from ________________________.
- Middle English
- New English
Question 2 of 3
Which of these attitudes could be described as lukewarm?
- Being passionately against the death penalty
- Feeling that "Finding Nemo" is the greatest movie of all time
- Thinking pineapple is the worst topping on pizza
- Neither liking or disliking a new song
Question 3 of 3
Which is NOT a common way to make sure water is lukewarm, according to this Wonder?
- Leave water outside in freezing temperatures.
- Mix one part room-temperature with two parts boiling water.
- Make sure the water is between 98° F and 105° F.
- Run water on your wrist to make sure it feels slightly warmer than your body temperature.
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/How-Hot-Is-Lukewarm.