WONDER #653: Why Do Fashions Change Over Time?
Question 1 of 3
Which of these is NOT likely to influence fashion, according to this Wonder?
- A well-known athlete
- A famous movie star
- A hard-working scientist
- An award-winning musician
Question 2 of 3
Will you be likely to find today’s most popular fashions in stores twenty years from now?
- No, because fashion changes over time.
- No, because fashionable clothes are made in small quantities.
- Yes, because we have reached the height of fashion and it will not change.
- Yes, because people will return their clothes.
Question 3 of 3
What was the main idea of this Wonder?
- Each decade usually has its own distinct fashion.
- Fashion changes over time and is influenced by many factors, including famous people.
- While people have been wearing clothes for many years, fashion trends have only been around for a few decades.
- Anyone can become a fashion icon.
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/Why-Do-Fashions-Change-Over-Time.