WONDER #682: Why Are There Revolving Doors?
Question 1 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- why revolving doors were invented and why they're used in so many buildings.
- how to build your own revolving door.
- why everyone should have a revolving door in their home.
- how to make revolving doors spin faster.
Question 2 of 3
The door panels of revolving doors are often called what?
- both (A) and (B)
Question 3 of 3
Which of the following is a benefit of revolving doors?
- heating and cooling costs are minimized
- street noise is reduced
- sound of slamming doors is eliminated
- all of the above
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/Why-Are-There-Revolving-Doors.