WONDER #704: Can One Man Be a Band?
Question 1 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- how to mix music.
- why everyone should be able to play more than one musical instrument.
- what a one-person band is and how long they've been around.
- examples of great one-person bands.
Question 2 of 3
Playing a flute and drum at the same time dates back to the ______ Century.
Question 3 of 3
How can musicians today become one-person bands on a recording?
- By getting other people to play instruments with them
- By playing all their instruments in front of a live audience
- By mixing together tracks on which they played different instruments
- Musicians today cannot become one-person bands on recordings
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/Can-One-Man-Be-a-Band.