WONDER #752: Do You Get Spooked Easily?
Question 1 of 3
Which is the BEST evidence that fear can be a good thing?
- "Everyone is afraid of something. In fact, most of us are afraid of many different types of things."
- "Sometimes fears keep us safe and healthy. A fear of snakes, for example, can keep you from getting bitten by a venomous snake."
- "Often, talking about fears helps us feel much better!"
- "Even if you’re a brave soul, you probably fear certain things every now and then."
Question 2 of 3
Which of the following is NOT one of kids' top fears, according to this Wonder?
- Nightmares and bad dreams
- Bad weather
- Terrorism and war
Question 3 of 3
Which of the following is NOT something you might do to conquer a fear?
- remove yourself from the situation
- talk with a friend
- learn more about whatever you’re afraid of
- brush your teeth
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/do-you-get-spooked-easily.