WONDER #773: Do You Like Olives?
Question 1 of 3
The olive tree is also known as the _________________ tree.
Question 2 of 3
Which is NOT evidence that olive oil was considered sacred?
- Ancient Greeks anointed kings and athletes with olive oil.
- Olive oil burned in the lamps of ancient temples.
- The Olympic flame was fueled by olive oil.
- Ancient Greeks used olive oil for most meals.
Question 3 of 3
Why are most table olives picked by hand?
- To make them more scarce
- So they won't be damaged
- Pickers speed up the process by stuffing them when they're picked
- So they can immediately be made into olive oil
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/do-you-like-olives.