WONDER #88: Where Does French Toast Come From?
Question 1 of 3
According to this WONDER, where was one of the earliest versions of french toast found?
- The Brittons.
- Early Vikings.
- The Roman Empire.
- Early Native Americans.
Question 2 of 3
When was the term "french toast" first used?
- By early American settlers in the 1400s.
- By Germans during World War II.
- In Australia after World War I.
- In 17th-century England.
Question 3 of 3
What are the main ingredients for french toast?
- Flour, butter, and eggs.
- Bread, eggs, and milk.
- Cream, ground corn, and eggs.
- Oatmeal, eggs, and whipping cream.
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/Where-Does-French-Toast-Come-From.