WONDER #944: Have You Ever Been to a State Fair?
Question 1 of 3
Where and when did the first state fair take place?
- St. Paul, Minnesota, in 1825
- Syracuse, New York, in 1841
- Dallas, Texas, in 1859
- Pittsfield, Massachusetts, in 1807
Question 2 of 3
According to this Wonder, the Latin word "feriae" means . . .
Question 3 of 3
This Wonder makes the claim that . . .
- At fairs, the only food you'll find is deep fried and on a stick.
- Vendors at state fairs come up with many items to put on a stick and deep fry.
- At fairs, food vendors think they'll sell more items if they're deep fried and on a stick.
- Food at state fairs is more delicious when it is on a stick and deep fried.
Check your answers online at https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/Have-You-Ever-Been-to-a-State-Fair.